Thursday, June 21, 2007

So I've been reading diet blogs

I'm not any thinner yet. Well, I could be. I haven't actually gotten on the scale in weeks, so maybe just reading has caused some sort of miracle shift. Yeah, right.

I did order a new scale from Tarjay which should be here soon. I have a scale, and it's not all that old, but it's one of those mechanical scales which will drop a few pounds off of you if you standing the right place. If I'm going to get serious, I need serious tools.

Since you're making me guess, I'm thinking I clock in at about 240, maybe a tad less. I'm 5'9" and I should probably weigh about 145. I know that sounds low, but when I last weighed 150 (more than a decade ago), I remember thinking I needed to lose about 15 or 20 pounds. Of course I've never been friends with exercise, so I could end up weighing more and looking better if I start working out. I guess if PastaQueen could do it at 370, I need to get off my lard butt, and stop whining.

I promise that I'll collect some stats and tell the truth. Tune in tomorrow.

No comments: